Sweet Jebus it’s done!
This took forever |D, but it’s finally finished, and now maybe I can go back to actually playing the silly game >>;…
Crap-tastic coloring done here, but *shrugs* it works for what was supposed to be a quick project.Enjoy!
1. First frame sorta speaks for itself >>. Have a nice lengthy storyline in my head. May or may not eventually write it down…make a comic…..or something along those lines.
2. One of those wrong place at the wrong time sort of deals. Poor Nord lady…
3. Looooove using shouts. Really it’s the only magic Joru the hack n’ slash tank uses. On a side note….drawing the dragon armor and that blasted axe was a huge pain in the butt.
4. (I know it says most favorite and least favorite, but I wanted to use these two instead...sooooorry.) XD I use these two a lot in the world of Skyrim. Especially Aranea…she’s mah favorite follower! The way I have it in my head, they just don’t get along….at all. The only reason they tolerate each other is for the sake of the Dovahkiin. AWWWW…
5. Sorry Benor….if you only had those stylin’ mutton chops you’d have been it.
6. Seriously, too many favorite quests to choose from! Haven’t been to Sovngarde yet, but I’m really looking forward to that one.
7. Joru…slowly taking over Skyrim. One faction at a time!
8. True story. Can’t remember if I played the evening before (most likely did), but I’d been having issues sleeping at night. I work as a veterinary technician (nurse…whatever you want to call it), and while trying to restrain a particularly restless Labrador mix I took his flailing head to my face. Glasses cut into the bridge of my nose and I had to get it glued shut at the urgent care clinic. Totally blame Skyrim for my preoccupied/tired mind. Expect my medical bill in the mail any day now Bethesda.
9. Anytime you get horses in a game is great fun! Too bad we actually can’t rename them. I have to admit I squealed and giggled when I found out that the “war” horse actually puts up a fight instead of just standing there. Now if we could just fight while mounted…
…Dragons are just a given anymore I think.
10. Was I angry when that Erandur dude disappeared into the Nightcaller Temple leaving me behind and unable to start or finish the “Waking Nightmare” quest?
Irritated when the Jarl of Riften didn’t have the option in the dialogue list for me to become Thane after doing all the tasks required to become so?
Get frustrated when the game starts to lag?
I can overlook those bugs, but when I hire Marcurio and he turns on Joru’s horse during a fight (actually killed poor Aska ;_; ) >C I was not
happy at all. 8D You’re a marked man Marcurio…
11. Can’t type anymore…..must return to game!
Skyrim and all characters shown in this meme belong to Bethesda.
Skyrim Meme ([link]
) made by